Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love & Other Drugs

Three years ago I never saw my life the way it is today. I've been blessed with the most perfect little boy, an amazing family & some of the best of friends. Although I seem happy on the outside, inside I feel like i'm falling apart. I had a plan for myself... married by 23, kids by 25 & finish college and start my journey. Don't get me wrong, my little boy is my everything! I don't regret him or my ex one bit! I just am dissappointed in myself for staying so long and losing the person that I used to be. I've never been so degrated, so abused, so hurt in my life! I turned on my family, my friends and got so wrapped up in someone that never deserved me. I know God has a plan for everything and he would never put me through something I can't handle but geez it's really getting to me. I started this blog to try and get my feelings out instead of talking to someone. I could always write better than I could talk. :) I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment