Thursday, October 27, 2011

My BFF.

This girl is one person I never thought I would be best friends with. I've confided in her and trusted her with more things than I could shake a stick at & she has never betrayed me. I know no matter what she will never judge me. Its people like her that the world needs more of. Genuine, Honest, Compassionate, Good Hearted & All Around Beautiful. She has stuck by me through my pregnancy and being a young mom, crappy boyfriends and drunken nights, family problems and my everyday struggles. I don't know too many people (our age) who would come over at 7am and watch someone else's newborn so the mom can get some sleep. [yes, she's done it for me] She's always there to give me a shoulder to cry on, sometimes tells me things I don't want to hear but is what I need to hear & will always tell me to get up, dust my knees offs and reassure me that things will be ok. I have no idea what kind of person I would be, or how my life would be if we would of never had Coach Estabrook/Higginbotham. I thank God everyday for putting such an amazing person in my life. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment